Osmotic Testosterone

C

Camzilla

Anybody who thinks it unbelievable, needs to come to my house and see this chit.

I got some boys who are "entering that phase", and let me tell you, its over the top. These guys are full blown, chart topping, raw, crazy, out of the frame wacky!

They compete on everything; who's faster, who's stronger, who hits hardest, who shits the most, you name it.

FML! Its either "Yeah, that chick digs me", or "yeah, I can kick his ass". EVERY-FRICKIN-DAY!

I swear, if you read in the news about some guy who goes apeshit and starts punching little boys, you know who it is.

God Bless the little guys, I love 'em with all my heart, but they're on my last nerve! I stay jacked up all the time just from being in the same house with them. Screw roid rage, Ive got "dad-of-sons" rage!

ROTFL!! Dude, it could be 100 times worse................They could be Girls!!

girls are just as bad as boys.. only bad thing about girls is they end up having flow come visit once a month andit turns them into mini devils not fun if you are out numbered 5 to 2 lol

Yeah that one thing I got the angle on. I gotta worry about 2 little pistols, guys with daughters gotta worry about all of 'em.

all i gotta worry about is my son kicking the shit outta me 🙁

GRIM said:
all i gotta worry about is my son kicking the shit outta me 🙁
GRIM
Yeah thats another thing. Sparring isnt fun anymore. And these guys still think its OK to go 2 on 1. They hit with full force, but its not "little kid" hitting anymore. I always feel like if I just pop one of them real good they'll "get it". I just cant bring myself to crack my little guys. Little fellas do hit hard though. Wish I had that kinda power at that age.

Both play instruments and are good at it, ere-go they have rhythm. Makes them pretty slick at boxing.

mine is bigger than me 🙁

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.