Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone ever tried these guys?

http://www.roidtest.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That's the one I told u guys couple weeks ago about. I tested ael's anadrol with it test worked perfect drol tested perfect and they are a little slow on shipping because they are so busy but great company. I have more test kits on the way. U got any other questions just ask.

I might have to invest in some of these nice find. Eman you have a great idea. Sources need to be a little more honest and this is one way to make them.

JACKED said:
I might have to invest in some of these nice find. Eman you have a great idea. Sources need to be a little more honest and this is one way to make them.
JACKEDFor 25 bucks to at least know there is the right hormone in your gear it's good peace of mind.

So you can tell substance - but can't tell strength... so you end up getting a partial read on what you bought... hmmm food for thought.. will bookmark this

SoCal said:
So you can tell substance - but can't tell strength... so you end up getting a partial read on what you bought... hmmm food for thought.. will bookmark this
SoCalBetter than getting some var 4 your girl and not testing it and it was really tbol and she grows a dick appendage.

I've used them to come to a conclusion on an experiment a friend and i were in the middle of after he was fucked over by LABMAX.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.