millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
You are all addicted to bodybuilding obviously but do you have other activities/hobbies?

Being a geek and 2 nice

Network Engineer, Traveling all over the globe, tailgating, hiking , backpacking ..

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I like to stare at womens butts in the gym.... is that a hobby? Serious note though I love some fantasy football this time of year. Aside from that its lifting however I just restarted some tabatta classes.

I like fresh cut flowers, walks on the beach and slow sunsets.. Oh wait, Hobbies. NM

Baseball
Baseball
Baseball
Football
Baseball
Baseball
Picking up hookers

LittleTom date=1480624884 said:
I like to stare at womens butts in the gym.... is that a hobby? Serious note though I love some fantasy football this time of year. Aside from that its lifting however I just restarted some tabatta classes.
LittleTom date=1480624884Yes that is a hobby, and one you have to have skill at not to get caught.

traveling, reading, movies, photography, balls deep doggystyle

shooting, motorcycling, traveling when i have the money, and will eventually get into building a salt water fish tank.

Guns , Camping , Cooking , Video Games <--- Yes even the N E S 😉

I hunt every weekend I can get away. I don't really have many hobbies due to 3 young kids, wife, work. But if I'm away from all of that it's hunting/camping. In fact I killed this 6pt Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_1367.webp
    IMG_1367.webp
    74.3 KB · Views: 23
Don't really have any now. I do go and shoot basketball every once in awhile. Love basketball, Tarheels and my Hokies in football.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I collect a certain type of Nike shoe (which I should sell lol).
I do love to Travel. I'm a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan during the season and a huge San Francisco Giants fan

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

suraonyx23 date=1480687846 said:
Don't really have any now. I do go and shoot basketball every once in awhile. Love basketball, Tarheels and my Hokies in football.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
suraonyx23 date=1480687846you from nc? use to work at unc hospital. gets nuts here on game day.

absolutely love football. Dedicated alot of my life two it including two years of college play. In the summer Im always fishing in the ocean. I also pound Mrs. Lith any way she wants it when she wants it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.