Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I was supposed to get injections that can help me walk better, I wanted to see how much they'd be first.

I'm glad I did! Over $40,000 every 3-4 months as my insurance doesn't cover it.

Insurance rate if they did would be about $2,500 my cost $500

It's insane how I'd be charged almost 20X more than what insurance company is charged!

Yeah. I am not a fan of medical care that literally take advantage of people and then ruins their credit cause they can't afford to pay for medical care that in most instances they need.

Medicare for none!

My insurance is a 2000 dollar deductible after that everything covered. except prescriptions all out of pocket. 1500 dollars a quarter is what I pay for this coverage

Fudge. I'm lucky I guess. I get everything covered basically as long as I use a certain healthcare system that's nation wide. I only pay for meds at a discounted price too. Insurance helps me .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.