Hugebro

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I moderately heat my gear before drawing it up. Heating by super low heat on a pan. I got into a heated conversation with the wife and by the time I remembered I was heating 2 vials up they were almost too hot to touch. Are the hormones cooked in these vials do you guys think (testE and to/Npp)? Anyone ever done this by accident? I'm wondering if I should Chuck them or try them. They're both half full. Thoughts fellow Egers? Thanks

Last edited:
You should be good brother.
Sometimes when vials come in crashes because of the cold weather, you have to heat them up more than once which some would think would kill the hormone, but that’s not the case.
I would finish up that good oil without worry.

While you pose a really good question, the problem is it's impossible to answer accurately. You've given no variables as to time under heat, how much heat, etc.... You are more then likely good to go, since you said you use super low heat.
Tor is right, about reheating the oils... But, I will tell you this... In the future, always constitute/reheat your gear in a pot of boiling water (Bring water to a boil, once it begins to boil, turn off heat, place vials in hot water until heated through) This will guarantee no chance of cooking your hormone

Just curious do you go through that process every time you pin?

I just use hot tap water ran over syringe b4 inject. Bigger pin to draw
Works great with thicker oils

I just get a bowl of hot tap water set vials in for about 5min every time before I pin been doing this for years never a issue. No worries of overheating.

I've done this as well. Works pretty well also

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.