Pain

Chad1983

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok I did 500ml of test e 250 friday. My ass hurts like never before. Any advice

New needle? Clean area? Is it red? Circle with a Sharpie and if it out grows it very quickly I would see a Doc. If it's not bad but just hurts take a pain pill and enjoy a hot shower.

I can’t use test e that shit hurts me so fucking bad and makes me feel like shit I love cyp I don’t care what anyone says test e and c are different! I inow many people who can only do one or the other

I've never had any pain like this. My bro injected me. I believe it was more fat not muscle

@Chad1983 do you normally shoot in the same area? If so it could be scar tissue. Pick another spot if so. And if not you something but paste will take the swelling down a lot quicker than doing nothing. Good luck my brother.

@The Tone thanks bro. No scar tissue. I haven't pinned in 1 1/2 years. Its getting better. I think my bro stuck the fat not the meat

250mg/ml, 300mg/ml, 400mg/ml. I am not being a smart ass brother but I don't have a muscle big enough to put 500ml and live.

It was 500mg/2ml. Nothing I haven't done before. I used to do 750mg/3ml and never had any pain like this.

I feel you, the only time I get a not like that or pain is when I pin in scar tissue or I don't let the alcohol dry all the way.
Hope you figure out what is causing the issue bro. Like you said it could have been fatty tissue.
Do you use 1.5" or 1 " pin for glutes bro?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.