Palumbo on test undec

Interesting... He's still a fan of Cyp or Enanth over the Undec.

I can see his point on how we metabolize @ different rates. I tend to shy away from long esters or inject test e at least e3d. The peak and valley steady blood level less to no sides. I ve been on about 10yrs myself Have always used test e like prop better but eod too much. I am actually crusin on TPP for the 1st time so we shall see. Knowing myself I could try test u but knowing my metabolism with sust it may not go long term smoothly.

I can see his point on how we metabolize @ different rates. I tend to shy away from long esters or inject test e at least e3d. The peak and valley steady blood level less to no sides. I ve been on about 10yrs myself Have always used test e like prop better but eod too much. I am actually crusin on TPP for the 1st time so we shall see. Knowing myself I could try test u but knowing my metabolism with sust it may not go long term smoothly.
SupernautI agree with you, test U though depending on your situation and goals can be golden IMO. Basic trt though test U can offer many less shots and hassles.

I prefer sust or E myself normally

I'm going to drop my Test Cyp shots to 1x week which works since I'm running Deca @ 100mg/wk in 1shot so my TRT will be just 1 shot a week which will be nice.

I may try Test U in the future but my only thoughts are since I'm taking Deca I'll still wind up taking shots 1x week so I might as well just stay on the Cyp and go with 1x week.... at least for me.

I'm going to drop my Test Cyp shots to 1x week which works since I'm running Deca @ 100mg/wk in 1shot so my TRT will be just 1 shot a week which will be nice.

I may try Test U in the future but my only thoughts are since I'm taking Deca I'll still wind up taking shots 1x week so I might as well just stay on the Cyp and go with 1x week.... at least for me.
BrotherIronvery true if you gotta pin anyways..

I also failed to mention like Brotheriron I too almost always run a sidekik to my trt Primo or Nadrolone. As said it effects pin timing. Scar tissue does become a real concern @ our stage of the game.

I also failed to mention like Brotheriron I too almost always run a sidekik to my trt Primo or Nadrolone. As said it effects pin timing. Scar tissue does become a real concern @ our stage of the game.
Supernaut
Yeah, at 20 yrs of gear use you gotta find ways to take fewer shots b/c the scar tissue build-up is a pain in the ass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.