parabolan

ODINSBLOOD

YUP YUP
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
why does no body carry this compound?? is it availability, cost, no market for it?? Just curious I see it a-lot in overseas shops but never on dom lists...

The price is high is only carried to most pro bb
Jsut to make q lil return this wouldnt cost around 150 per vial
Sent from Mobile phone usin Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: parabolan

crazerico said:
The price is high is only carried to most pro bb
Jsut to make q lil return this wouldnt cost around 150 per vial
Sent from Mobile phone usin Tapatalk 2
crazerico
This

~A

Just get some tren enan. Results are similar, but the price is much less.

what is it with everyone and tren????? I am a long ways away from ever wanting to stick tren in me.. I want to progress from some of the milder compounds before I blast myself with tren.. Just wish it was easier and cheaper to get ahold of primo parabolan and a few other.. Guess I will just stick to test EQ decca and mast. lol

Your original question was about parabolan. Parabolan is tren hex.

http://www.steroid.com/Parabolan.php

Wabbitt said:
Primobolan and parabolan are two different compounds
Wabbitt
I know they are two different compounds

But I did not know parabolan was tren hex.. Looks like I wont be running it lol..... But what I read last night said nothing about it being tren I will have to find that web site and let you look at it to see if it is full of shit or not..

Primo is an excellent compound, but way overpriced for what it does(unless you are an old man like Grim). I stayed away from tren for a long time, but now it is by far one of my favorite things to run ;D

Primo is over priced because it's hard to find real Primo. Once you do, I think it does an excellent job of accentuating the test cycle you are already on. Works great for women as a stand alone, is real mild and an all around good cutter!

I'm using TEKs now and it is smooth as fuck and its prices right.

If primo is really something you want to try i can get real primo but it will cost.
parabolan is even better.

you been having chances to get real primo but you keep backing out.

Primo is a mild compounds hardly any sides and great dry results
i have run it and it costed me over $ for 16 weeks at 600.

then i realize if im gonna spend that $ why not run hgh instead
and im on it now and liking besides my hands falling at least at night time even thought i like waking up while they atsleep and jacking it it's like having cyber sex 😀

But if u want parabolan i can also get that. it is derived from tren but is milder then Tren E

I have primo and primo is an almost perfect steroid... but the cost is prohibitive. Like anavar it costs more because it is safe.

~A

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.