GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Alright guys , so I was reading up on some chemicals ( AAS ) and came across Parabolan .
Well anyways , it's almost the same as Tren and I read that it's very hard to obtain this chemical , if not at all .
Even back in the days it was hard to get .
But I came across a source on another board, from across seas and they actually have Parabolan on their list .
Now I'm not sure if this is gonna be bunk shit or maybe Tren w/ a different label !!
Any feedback would be great !!!

Depends on the source some have it but raws are not always the best.

you want it i know a guy who is in cow country and gets pellets, i think thats as real as you find Parabolan

Yea ur right !!!!
So what's the guys name ???

Finaplix pellets wil get you trenbolone acetate while Parabolan is trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate - with a half life of a bit less then a week.

Personally I don't think anyone would be able to tell the difference between that and the enanthate ester, but I could be wrong.

I use to convert the pellets all the time before they made them difficult to get, but no real difference between the converted pellets and the tren ace most sources have.

..and yea - I dont think any source has real Parabolan amps - I came across some back in the 90's which I thought were good but were also probably bunk...

Damn I wish I could get my hands on those pellets , I'll make some killer Parabolan !!!

Torres said:
Damn I wish I could get my hands on those pellets , I'll make some killer Parabolan !!!
TorresPellets will get you tren ace. You have to convert and filter out the binders.
Used to be easy to get finaplix cartridges but now not so much and not with the hassle. Have to watch out to for the ones with added estradiol

I will try to find a break down on all three that I read awhile back, and if I remember right good tren-e would be your best bet.The acetate gives me a tren cough from hell and harsh sleep issues but tren-e seems to be a little easier on me probably because of the longer slower onset.....I will look for that article today but not sure that I still have it.They did stop producing parabolan quite some time ago from all I have read over the years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.