Part of what makes this place what it is

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I messaged a couple brothers for advice on training and diet and within a couple hours I got responses and offered help. Not to many places where established vets give advice so willingly.

Big thanks to HTFU and misterB

Very true bro! Great post! So what advice they give you for dieting? You can't be eating tacos from the taco truck or New York style pizza all day anymore!

Your Welcome Bro enjoy! A buddy and myself created that program for intermediate lifters trying to get to that advanced stage to prepare for shows... We've gotten 2 people to win NPC and another who came in 2nd last year at WBFF and whom is going to win 1st this year if all goes well.... You'll just need to tweak your macros if you were ever to step up on stage 60 days out! After the 90 days is up you'll need to re evaluate your self and tweak what works best for you as every body is different! Stretch Stretch Stretch!

I will have to look at it in a bit more detail but it's clear to see that there are many similarities between yours and misterBs diet and workout plans. Especially the diets. Very good stuff.

im happy to share whats ive been told by the coach . seeing you succeed makes me feel good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.