Passing an AAS urinalysis

who is the hell is going to fork out the money for a metabolites test unless you're going into the police academy or prison for employment

I beleive that the UA for AAS is too unspecific to be used for screening. A blood draw would be needed for that. I could be wrong though.

Anonymous said:
I beleive that the UA for AAS is too unspecific to be used for screening. A blood draw would be needed for that. I could be wrong though.
Anonymous
After a little further digging it would appear that they are keying in on the protein markers associated with your androgen receptors and your estrogen receptors. One simple solution is to get a prescription for androgel or test.

Have you looked into dilution methods? I have several friends who have passed drug tests via dilution with various rec drugs in their system, not AAS though. I assume dilution would also cover your bases with AAS.

I did find a viable solution at detoxify.com. Instead, I just told my lawyer the truth and she was like no big deal, it's not street drugs we can explain it. Thanks for your honesty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.