Patriot labs gear

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone use this gear gtg or what. I think there might be a couple w different labels and some misunderstanding between me and couple guys here on what we talking about exactly. I don't want anyone thinking I'm accusing or being disrespectful I'm not or didn't mean to. I never heard of this lab

I've heard of the lab and have read many good reviews but unfortunately no personal use. I have seen testing results and they are spot on.

I originally stated i heard nothing good when you asked me BUT i emphasized i vaguely remember 1 from years ago and that there have been numerous labs with that name

I in NO WAY was saying this particular lab was bogus

In fact from what ive found out on it now id say its pretty spot on aka legit

They are on anabolic board and AAS forum.
I have used them for over a year now and and they are 100% gtg. I'm even using their HGH.

If you are familiar with Anabolic Board you know they don't censor or protect their sponsors. These guys got ripped apart when they 1st arrived on the scene there and have nothing but great reviews there. That should tell you something.

Out of respect for the sponsors here I won't post any links but if you know what your looking for you'll even find some of their gear came back with solid testing.

Dago, there are very good sources here bro, if you are skeptical of that lab then trust me the ones here will make you happy!!!
Plenty of awesome reviews here and whichever one you pick , you’re going to be pleased !!!

I've never got any bad gear off this board been here many years.

I remember this lab from years ago...if it is the same lab, it had an eagle and the American flag on some cheapo labels...there were 2 labs that kinda mirror each other...

Yes there were a few labs with this name years back.
The reason I know which lab @Dago is talking about is because I'm the one that gave him these products on a trade for some slin pens he had.
I stand by my trade and would stake my reputation on what I gave him.

@jshredz Is a stand up dude.
If that’s the case then I’d say everything is fine, nothing wrong with being curious.
My .02

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.