georgiaboi87

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
just Wanted to post a little review on Paxton if you have not had the opportunity to do business with pax you're definitely mising out, pax is one of the most professional sponsors I have ever dealt with and his gear is great, TA and response time are always on Point, also has great packaging. I have been dealing with him for about two and a half 3 months and this man has took care of me better than any sponsor ever. I will post up some reSult pics soon I'm currently running 800MG of his t400/Week, 600mg of his tri tren/week And 100mg of his dRol ed, 20mg of his nolva ed and I feel like the Hulk most days my strength has went out of the roof I love it with that being said if you have not gave pax a try you are definitely missing out thanks for everything Pax

georgiaboi87 said:
just Wanted to post a little review on Paxton if you have not had the opportunity to do business with pax you're definitely mising out, pax is one of the most professional sponsors I have ever dealt with and his gear is great, TA and response time are always on Point, also has great packaging. I have been dealing with him for about two and a half 3 months and this man has took care of me better than any sponsor ever. I will post up some reSult pics soon I'm currently running 800MG of his t400/Week, 600mg of his tri tren/week And 100mg of his dRol ed, 20mg of his nolva ed and I feel like the Hulk most days my strength has went out of the roof I love it with that being said if you have not gave pax a try you are definitely missing out thanks for everything Pax
georgiaboi87
Thanks for the review brotha.

I'm on pax winny now just dropped tren-e couple weeks ago. Gtg for sure

honestly i have delt with pax a few times on a different site every time he was on point.the gear from what im told is g2g. i actualy have some cyp that didnt get picked up that im about to run.Every bottle of cyp which there have been many crashed and thats fine with me because that only tells me theres plenty of raw in there.Full of crystals .Which is why im keeping these 4 i got for myself lol.But pax is great with communication , gear comes quick.i have gotten my $$$ back when he didnt have letro twice which AGAIN is fine with me.Most labz would just send what ever and keep your money.SO keep it up pax i was glad to see you here when i joined it kinda told me that EG is the real deal also.THANX PAX look for me soon im coming for more

@Boston597
Thanks for the kind words brotha. We are pressing Letro tabs now !! Talk to you soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.