Paxton's Primo

Bigdog6693

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Is this legit primo? I'm just wandering cause that's super cheap, some labs mix it with mast p and npp and people can't notice a difference, wat do yall think?

All you can do is take the vendor at his word. But after a few years in this game I have found that vendors who practice like that (not selling legit gear) are exposed and held up for everyone to see. Try it and see if you like it. But Grim and the EG staff will only bring in top vendors. So that should help and put your mind at ease.

Damn Bigdog you have been on Paxton gear for awhile and made great changes to your body, have you any reason to think Paxton would supply you with anything less than the quality you have and are used too.

Also keep in mind if a vendor is going to fake Primo and sell it close to cost why would they fake it? If they were scamming wouldn't it make sense to charge more, make cash and run? As others stated the vendors here don't play games the admin here does not allow that shit.

As Wacker said, you are in good hands bro. Pax is very well known for being reliably good. I would be über surprised to find out it was not 100%.

morrey said:
Lets get a chemist to run some of it through a mass spectrometry
morrey
Already got one running tests on the anavar and primo.
BUT let me tell you. The primo and var is both real. Pax tests his products and I ran both with very good results. In fact I switched from another vendors primo 150 to Px 100 and noticed that not only was Px smoother but I felt the difference in potency. I'm a true believer that Px is the best, most trusted vendor I've ever used in almost 20 years.
The tests are being ran by a new member and I have nothing to do with the idea or tests. I just happen to have been told. So I'm sure he will let you know what the outcome is. I myself have no doubt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.