paying with vanilla

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i'm not sure how it works but seems a better (cheaper) method... do i just go tell the clerk i need a reload? and i send the info to the seller to load to their card?

i don't have to have a card at all right?

I usually just buy the vanilla prepaid reload from CVS and load the money on it and then just scratch off the number on back and send to receiver

Yup just go in and buy the prepaid reload and take it to the counter and have the clerk put whatever amount you want on it. You don't need a card to buy it, then just scratch off the back and give numbers to whoever you are paying with it.

Be aware Krustus if the back doesnt have the hidden scratch off pin then you wount be able to load it then send the pin to somebody else for payment.. The ones with the barcode on the back you have to scan you vanilla debit card at the teller and she loads the money right then. Those dont work for what we want them for.

smoove said:
Be aware Krustus if the back doesnt have the hidden scratch off pin then you wount be able to load it then send the pin to somebody else for payment.. The ones with the barcode on the back you have to scan you vanilla debit card at the teller and she loads the money right then. Those dont work for what we want them for.
smoove
Correct, I forgot about those ones. Those you have to have a card to reload, even says on the back not to take out of the store. Must have the lotto scratch off thing on the back.

thanks bro...very helpful info

The correct card looks like this. If not, it is the wrong one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

krustus said:
huh... are you saying the pic is the correct card that i would use....
krustusIf you are just sending vanilla digits (paying) to a vendor then yes the picture is the correct one to get. If the card has Visa or MasterCard on it than that is the type of card you would use the above image to put money back onto.

Vanilla is just like green dot just a different name.

krustus said:
huh... are you saying the pic is the correct card that i would use....
krustus
If you are looking to do a 1 time deal say paying a vendor for some gear or what not, then yes this is the card. You load exactly the amount you need to pay
vendor, then scratch off the number on the back, and give it to your vendor.

This is not rocket science guys! LOL

This is not rocket science guys! LOL

come on man go easy on us old fellows...lol. i just wanted to make sure i got the right one to make the transaction smoother.

krustus said:
come on man go easy on us old fellows...lol. i just wanted to make sure i got the right one to make the transaction smoother.
krustus
And I just wanted to make sure you used the right one. I'm 49 and can get it right. So I hadda break yer balls a lil bit. I still wuv you!!

krustus said:
krustustry KY!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.