Pct after 5 years of use

the prototype

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Over the past five years, I've basically been on continuously, blasting and cruising, mostly just using Test but a couple times threw in some NPP. I'm currently cruising on 100 mg of Test but I'm thinking of coming off and doing a PCT. I had low T before starting 5 years ago so I'm sure my levels will be low when I come off.

My reason for coming off is, I've gotten bigger than I really wanted. I hide my use from everyone but I've gotten to the point where it's nearly impossible to deny anymore. I also would like to have a kid at some point and I'm in my late 30's now. I think the prolonged use has really impacted my "production" if you know what I mean. It is considerably less and almost non-existent at times.

So my question is, can you guys suggest a PCT for me? Is the possibility of having a kid at this point gone? I've been cruising for about two months now and I still put on 5 lbs and I'm still getting stronger, which is odd b/c before cruising, I was on a gram of Test then dropped to 100 mg and I'm still making gains. I hate Clomid. Last time I used it, it really messed with my head and made me an emotional wreck. Is there anyway to avoid or lessen this effect? Thanks for the feedback guys.

I knocked up a chick while on gear. I was 500mg cyp, 450 npp, and 450 TPP.

There wasn’t much coming out of the ole howitzer, but obviously enough.

Side note one my boys who’s cruising (150mg test e) and has for last 2 years, had a baby last month

It all depends on your long term personal goals. If you want to have kids and then able to be fertile. You need to get off gear and more than a pct.
If your goal to get your lady pregnant and get back on gear, ill say just use HCG, HMG and Clomid for a short period of time while on gear.

In both cases you have to go extreme to get yourself fertile again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's odd, I see guys that are obviously on gear and they have one or more kids and I'm pretty sure they were "on" when they conceived. My girlfriend and I are both in our late 30's so it could be me, her, or both of us.

She doesn't know I'm on TRT. It was prescribed by a doctor but I no longer see that doctor and it was much easier for me to just get it on my own than see a doctor a few times a year.

Should I try HCG and Clomid while taking a cruise dose? If so, what doses would you suggest? I don't have access to HMG. It's hard enough to get HCG and I'm lucky if I can find that.

Bro my brother’s first daughter was just born three weeks ago and he had been running test for years and masterone/tren/npp/everything else under the sun at different times so I agree it is possible to get a woman pregnant on a bunch of gear, but very unlikely. There’s been some good answers on here already I’d follow their advice. If having kids is the goal, get off completely with a good pct and you’ll definitely need HCG. My two cents would be furtherly to go to a fertility clinic after pct and have your swimmers tested. I don’t know what drugs specifically help with fertility other than HCG but I’m sure if you research it, you can more than likely find a hook up for them on here 😉 As for me I’ll just continue on in life living by my standard MO which I attached below.

Attachments

• B7CFB508-E9F0-47D8-BAF0-4819F175B493.webp
    B7CFB508-E9F0-47D8-BAF0-4819F175B493.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
any good restart like the power restart will increase or kick start sperm production , i was 36 when i had kids and was just on doc prescribed topical jells daily , moved to doc rx shots maybe 3 years later after trying all the other options

Prego twice on gear, multiple compounds

Definitely didn't keep me from making babies.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I want to hear more input on this im in the same boat pretty much, and would like to know if just HCG/Clomid/Nolva was enough after long term use to pct correctly if I ever was to get off completely, can anybody give a good protocol

If you had a doc script I would look into that again as far as your woman's sake. Can't be mad at ya with a script.

As far as coming off gear after that long and considering the shape you were in beforehand, I wouldn't do it. Using hcg during trt helps with fertility. A pct at best wouldn't get you to where your levels were before you started using gear.

I would stay on your trt and look into getting a prescription again. Might have to stop using to get it. I would also look into hcg. I wouldn't go crazy with clomid due to the sides.

Just my thoughts...

My silly ass blasted 1000ius of hcg while taking
Sust 750mg/week
Eq 900mg/we
50mg dbol a day

I know it's rare but I've been blasting and cruising about 6 yrs now and I was def surprised when she was knocked up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.