Pct for a long cycle

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What would be recommended? I cycled quite a bit longer than planned, about 6-7 months on test, sust and tren and I need to come off now, what would be the best protocol? Thanks!

What were the doses like?

I would recommend running 250ius HCG eod while you taper down the test. For the taper if you were running 750mg cut it to 500, then 250, then 125, 125,125 then stop. Run the HCG 1-2 weeks after you stop the test and run a SERM (toremifene) right after you stop test and for up to 6 weeks

This may seem a bit involved but I believe it is the best way to recover after a really long cycle. This would be overkill for a simple 12 week test cycle

I'm in the same boat on length, 250iu eod of hcg for how long? I've
Got several 5000iu amps but I assume 1/2-1 amp should do it?? I'm not on high dose of test and already dropped all other compounds. U think 2 weeks of test and hcg and then 2 weeks of just hcg followed by 6 weeks of torem? Any adjustments or advice is appreciated

bhcolex50x said:
I'm in the same boat on length, 250iu eod of hcg for how long? I've
Got several 5000iu amps but I assume 1/2-1 amp should do it?? I'm not on high dose of test and already dropped all other compounds. U think 2 weeks of test and hcg and then 2 weeks of just hcg followed by 6 weeks of torem? Any adjustments or advice is appreciated
bhcolex50x
If you have already dropped all other compounds and are only running test at a low dose then yeah 4 weeks of HCG, 250 eod, with toremifene should work well

thanks for the advice, im gunna grab some hcg, already have toremifene on hand

it was about 5 months of sust at 700mgs a week, tren ace at 200mg a week, and tren E 400mg a week, 6th month was just low dose of test.

morrey said:
What were the doses like?

I would recommend running 250ius HCG eod while you taper down the test. For the taper if you were running 750mg cut it to 500, then 250, then 125, 125,125 then stop. Run the HCG 1-2 weeks after you stop the test and run a SERM (toremifene) right after you stop test and for up to 6 weeks

This may seem a bit involved but I believe it is the best way to recover after a really long cycle. This would be overkill for a simple 12 week test cycle
morrey

Plz keep us posted on this thread of how it goes, I won't b able to mix and use my hcg till sept 12th at the earliest. This happens to alot more people than will admit it and as I said I'm
Guilt too lol a standard 4 week Nolva/clomid pct after this long didn't work for me last time I did a long run so aggressive pct after a long run is a good topic for all of us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.