PCT help

morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So a buddy of mine just finished his fight and wants to come off cycle. Since his last run he cant recover on his own any longer and needs some aromasin, nolva, and hcg. I would get it from our sponsors but dont anything else and it doesnt make the minimum. If anyone has extras I will buy them off you

I have nolva (pharma) and aromasin (vender here) and will make an offer to sell them to you if you want.

I have some eurochem clomid I bought but will never use. 50 50mg tabs, all the orals I have used from them have been good. The oils not so much. Im new here, but theres a few members here that know me. If you want them they are yours. Im not on here often, but I will make a point to check in the next few days.

jstone said:
I have some eurochem clomid I bought but will never use. 50 50mg tabs, all the orals I have used from them have been good. The oils not so much. Im new here, but theres a few members here that know me. If you want them they are yours. Im not on here often, but I will make a point to check in the next few days.
jstone
misterB said:
i have pharma Nolva and clomid . boxes included

I got some nolva DD. Thank you guys very much though. I still hcg if you know anyone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.