Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Buddy of mine is running TPP/NPP mix 300mg of each for 10 weeks and 400mg Mast E for 12 weeks. He started the Mast E 2 weeks prior to the TPP/NPP mix.

What should he do for PCT and when should he start?

Finasteride on hand. Mast is hard on those hairline.

Due to the short half life's of tpp and npp your post would begin sooner. But with the long estered mast. (10 day half life) about 20 days in system. About 3 weeks.

I'm a fan of torem but most prefer tamox.

20 days after last shot you still should be taking an AI.

Nolva/tamox 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50
And your AI at the dose youve been running.

Looks good. Personally, I'm a Nolva and Aromasin guy myself. I avoid Clomid for the most part.

I also don't wait until a cycle is complete before PCT. I run it concurrent with my cycle, since I'm very gyno prone. Plus, my PCT consists of TRT. Otherwise, I'd start Nolva and A-sin about 3-4 days after the last pin. The doses YoungT mentioned are fine, the A-sin should be at 12.5mg EOD. The Mast shouldn't be a factor, since it doesn't aromatise.

Thanks guys I’ll pass it along.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.