PCT-SHOP Update

misterB

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
WHile PCT-SHop is currently off the vendor list id like to say how well they treated me after the lab was shut down and all the issues in Greece.

All of you know how fantastic JuicedVenom is as a rep so that goes without saying he never let a single tab go unaccounted for, whats owed or promised was always delivered with intrest.

this last transaction i had was based on a auction i won and one item was missing, then all the greece things happened and his lab was shut down, he responded to Email and offered everyone Human grade items in exchange for anything owed. I was only owed a single 5000 of HCG but asked for an exchange to Clen or T3, today i received 3 packs of clen 20mcg (150 tabs) and a box of t3 (50 tabs) so for my 16 dollars owed i received approx. 125 in Human grade gear. i still love the cut mix and if he returns would not again hesitate to bid on auctions or directly purchase Human grade items.

just an update

How's the packing? That the main issue

Packiaging absolutely amazed me nothing was broken. Unbelievable. But my experience with pct was very good, he was an honest dude that replaced bad mast with pharm amps. Works for me

I'm happy to hear. In fact I'm still checking with him and communicating on a daily. I have to. I needed to get this fixed. As I said From the beginning. All items will be fulfilled AND SOME.

DAMN AFTER ALL THIS WORK!!! How come I got no HG gear!?!? Lol. At least you guys got your parcels. That's all I truly wanted. I THINK everyone is taken care of on my list!!!! I made a commitment and stuck to it. That's called honest and loyal. no one knows what I truly went through to make this happen. Just understand that I worked very hard and stuck with you guys through it til the end. And now time to get mine. Lol.

Yah man you worked it that's for sure. I second a huge (well packed this time) parcel of hg stuff for you.

JuicedVenom said:
DAMN AFTER ALL THIS WORK!!! How come I got no HG gear!?!? Lol. At least you guys got your parcels. That's all I truly wanted. I THINK everyone is taken care of on my list!!!! I made a commitment and stuck to it. That's called honest and loyal. no one knows what I truly went through to make this happen. Just understand that I worked very hard and stuck with you guys through it til the end. And now time to get mine. Lol.
JuicedVenom
Everyone except for me apparently, haven't received one email or response from him and nothing in the mail. Ive already abandon all hope on this shit bag!! I appreciate all the help you gave me JV, its to bad it wasn't your lab, you'd still be up and running probably the top lab in EG if it was yours.

He opened my email 6 times... Never responded... I guess juat keep waiting...

FUCK ME!! Ok. More work to be done. Akhusker and mig. I'm on it Right NOW!!! I'll pm both of you after I email him and see wtf is going on. I swear I'm sorry. I was under the impression (by what I was told.). That EVERY ONE WAS TAKEN CARE OF. WELL OFF TO START EMAILS. I got 2 more to go then. I'm sorry.

Just emailed him waiting on a response once again!!! I feel awful because I was told all parcels were on their way or delivered already and now I find this out so I feel as though I've been lied to again I'm very sorry I wish I had more control over this as promised I will take care of it

On another board I am on he is in constant contact with members and staff. Not sure what is going on here.....

Ok guys Mig got a tn today and akhusker is shipping out tomorrow. Damn

Damn JV! Ypur ladyb8s a saint bro... You spended your HM dealing with this shit, you hit the gym hard as fuck and you still dealing with this! Thats a good woman!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.