PCT shop

Boston597

anyone/anywhere/anytime
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok PCT!! I love this guy, he's always been good to me but I've got to post this because its only rite.
***MAST E**** NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM LIST
I say this because on my other board MESO RX we tested it and it needs to be dropped like it was over there.because its NOT MAST E.I CHECKED B4 I RAN MY MOUTH ITS STILL UP, AND I WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED IT IF IT GOT REMOVED HERE B4 THIS WAS SAID..IDK WHY IT HASNT BEEN KNOWING WHAT HE KNOWS HE ..PCT SAID HIMSELF I DROPPED MAST E TILL HE GETS IT STRAIGHT. (NEW RAW)

What did it test out to be , olive oil ???
Thanks for the heads up , was thinking about getting some !!!

looks like it failed on NPP, test P , Mast P but not everything was tested

Not bashing meso but I've heard some shady shit about the testing over there.

Not a member of meso either.... so like I said. Just caught wind of some shady shit

Meso is a shit hole period, the only things that pass is what those idiots want to pass. Labmax is garbage as well, it's faulty and not user friendly at all.

I am by no means sticking up for PCT SHOP but Meso is a fucked up place that those little kids run to get free gear and make sources that have good gear crumble if they don't do what they want.

Fuck that place.

Kinda of what I was getting at Mick...jusy in a nicer way because I have never belonged there. But places like that is why I got off ASF and IML forums. Shady super user backed sourced

Fuck other boards that care solely for themselves and not their members !!!
I by no means meant disrespect by that post , shit , what do I know !!!
All I want is to purchase good , potent , chemicals that have pop to them when I take it !!!
Shit I may just get enough PCT chemicals for a good cycle and post up !!!

Yeah man....I wouldn't count pct out yet. I'd like to see a response from them though

Legitimate tests are what we need. If you know tests have been altered previously, it's of no concern to us here at EG. If I see legitimate mass spec testing etc. then I will react

I'm not trying to harm PCT in any way we know each other pretty well have done plenty work with each other. I'll find out what the compound looks like in the lab max..as far as MESO TESTING it depends on who is doing the testing.everyone invite can test and post but we do have a few well known members that do the testing and the mast E was a major fail..I do understand labmax is questionable it is perfectly fine to find out about a compound obviously not strength.but I will find out what it looked like..PCT DID REMOVE IT.and agreed that it was no good as far as color and he was to change his RAW supplier.now idk if that's for mast or all COMPOUNDS. Mast E is very hard to get real good like VAR so good luck PCT I'm still a supporter bro.

As far as showing you pictures and all ThaT shit I'm not going to do all that, I'm not starting any shit if you want ASK PCT IM SURE HE WILL BE HONEST ITS NOT MY JOB TO POST PICTURES.Its not my job to do anything, I'm looking out for who ever cares which I hope it's all of us. So don't jump my shit cuz I don't have a MOTIVE.HONESTLY I BELIEVE PCT WILL POST ABOUT THIS THATS HOW HE IS..

Lol some of these posts are just fucking rediculous..as far as MESO goes I fly threw every once in a while, that caught my eye take it for what it's worth.if u tryin to start shit cuz u got nothing better to do than have at it..stock up on PCT mast E I don't give a fuck.I'll never do that again.wow thought if someone was running it they want to Know.LMFBO

I've never tried PCT products before so I can't speak on their quality. But Labmax testing is just a preliminary test. It's not 100% accurate. Only in a scientific lab can we know 100% what the chemical makeup of a vial is.

For instance, I'd like to see a Labmax test that shows NPP all glowing green(like radioactive ooze green) like the labmax picture and videos. Even when I browse Meso and other forums from Google search engine I never see NpP give results like Labmax says it should. It always shows a taint of green with light blue.

Labmax tests can easily be skewed. It's been said that if a vial has 2+ compounds in it, then the Labmax could and possibly would give wrong results.

Either way in this world of steroids there's always gonna be a few bad batches here and there. Raws change hands so often and many times. I expect every supplier to get bad Raws eventually.

Anyways, if his masteron E is bad, it's probably a bad batch. I'm sure the next batch will be good.

True but if its saposed to be lime green lets say for mast E but it comes back blue or brown under correct uv light then it may be AAS but its definitely not what it's saposed to be

meso is a fucking joke..I have seen it a 1000 times on there.When a source starts to get just a cunt hair of attention out of nowere comes a fucking joeblow with a labmax with "oh no its brown"and supposed to be what the fuck ever color...I HATE MESO..lol

Color means nothing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.