Peanut butter causing Bloating and Water Retention!?!

ironpriest80

Recruit
Mutated
EG Cash
So the best shape I’ve ever been in is when I take peanut butter out of my diet. Lately with peanut butter it seems I hold water especially around my waist. Anyone have this issue with peanut butter?

Have you considered making your own, you control what goes in? I don’t PB too often so doesn’t affect me.

I replaced my ice cream each night for an apple with peanut butter.
I got fat fast. A big ass apple and a half a jar of peanut butter.
So good

I replaced my ice cream each night for an apple with peanut butter.
I got fat fast. A big ass apple and a half a jar of peanut butter.
So good
squatsterI love ice cream and peanut butter, with me hgh keeps me super lean, I have a ice cream cone at night, then sometimes for breakfast I’ll have 2 waffles, put peanut butter on them, then cover the waffles with instant oatmeal but the cream instant oatmeal, it’s so fire!

So the best shape I’ve ever been in is when I take peanut butter out of my diet. Lately with peanut butter it seems I hold water especially around my waist. Anyone have this issue with peanut butter?
ironpriest80Havent had an issue with peanut butter causing bloat.. but it does make me fat pretty damn fast. A damn spoon full of that stuff is almost 200 calories a spoon aint enough lol.. its just the fat content is super high.. can try pbfit powder instead . Not as good by a longshot but u dont have all the calories from the fat. Unless youre doing it preworkout for an energy boost or need extra calories i recommend stayinf away .. unless you're good with the exta weight. Thay said.. if its really just water weight u may have some kind of reaction to peanuts.

Peanut butter my weakness. Need to keep it out of my place!

Peanut butter my weakness. Need to keep it out of my place!
GRIMLol i ger 3 spoons full and like a spoon of jam or strawberrie preserves and eat it from a bowl lol..

Lol i ger 3 spoons full and like a spoon of jam or strawberrie preserves and eat it from a bowl lol..
kragonI eat it straight from the jar spoonful after spoonful. Before you know it jars gone!

So good
My favorite meal was 12 eggs scrambled and 4 slices of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread toast loaded with peanut butter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.