Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So was benching heard a pop. Dummy me finished workout. Hurt like a bitch, noticed a hard knot at first. Now bruising from arm pit covering much of pec. Its not as bruised as horror pics Ive seen so assume minor.

Anyone experience similar ? Tips for healing, etc

So was benching heard a pop. Dummy me finished workout. Hurt like a bitch, noticed a hard knot at first. Now bruising from arm pit covering much of pec. Its not as bruised as horror pics Ive seen so assume minor.

GRIMDone it twice GRIM.......once benching like you and the other working on my car. One on each side. Both tears minor grade two at the worst. There was really nothing I could do as far as rehab. I did run TB/BPC combo along with low dose GH to help maybe speed the healing process. Pain was tolerable but you can take some anti inflammatories if needed.

My last tear of my right pec showed blood pooling down my right side and in my right bicep. It looked worse than it actually was. Just takes time to heal my friend.

GRIMYou didn't rupture the tendon, that is a good thing, I speak from experience, you would know. Rest and heal up.

GRIM
I havent, but def let yer chest rest for a bit. work on legs if you can for the next month, and then can work in light weights on arms and shoulders. def dont go heavy u dont want that shit to become a complete tear. Id say go get a ultrasound to gage how bad of a tear it is, hopefully its just one that requires rest .. was taking a shit last night after reading this, and thought, hell if i won mega millions that would be a cool project to start.. a free or at cost sports clinic for diagnostics and lab tests etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.