peptide or research chem to site heal injuries

A

Anonymous (26b5)

i have a nagging injury in a most embarrassing place, my butt.
actually it's my hip joint or hamstring, im not sure which.
is the a peptide or research chem that can heal at the site?

I coupled BPC TB and low dose GH after my foot surgery. Doc said it healed a month faster after having the same surgery on the other foot two years earlier.

I coupled BPC TB and low dose GH after my foot surgery. Doc said it healed a month faster after having the same surgery on the other foot two years earlier.
01dragonslayerWhat he said you could substitute the GH for igf1lr3 either would help heal the hamstring faster.

What he said you could substitute the GH for igf1lr3 either would help heal the hamstring faster.
EmanHe did not know tat I using that triple combination. He was a little surprised how much faster I healed.

He did not know tat I using that triple combination. He was a little surprised how much faster I healed.
01dragonslayerYep my cousin tore a bicep tendon basically did the same regime you did doc said he’d never saw a bicep tendon injury heal so fast..

I have the same thing on my left side—-sciatica, piriformis, or SI joint dysfunction

i start physical therapy tomorrow. i hope it helps---it's been really painful lately. Just ordered some bpc157/tb500 and peg-mgf to try and speed up the healing and help with the pain. i don't want to keep taking nsaids every day.

Last edited:
i start physical therapy tomorrow. i hope it helps---it's been really painful lately. Just ordered some bpc157/tb500 and peg-mgf to try and speed up the healing and help with the pain. i don't want to keep taking nsaids every day.
R2D2Best of luck in your recovery brotha.

thank you sir. just got back form my first session. got like an ultrasound massage at the end. was nice. gonna go tomorrow too and do electro-stimulation

Had the electro stimulation done on my back when I pinched my sciatic nerve. Uncomfortable at first but it really helps.

I’d go MJR that’s where I’m going next time their Accutane was an point and they have had other good reviews my peptide source dropped the ball

I’d go MJR that’s where I’m going next time their Accutane was an point and they have had other good reviews my peptide source dropped the ball
EmanI see snake pointed you in a direction BSP iv heard good things about also. I’m trying MJR igf lr3 soon I’ll update on my thoughts when runs over.

I highly recommend LGD-4033 as a topical for healing. I don't carry it, yet but MJR does. I can't really show this in public because of the recent patent and rules that come with research products, but this was my pop after 3 weeks of lgd-4033 topical gel. He has really thin skin and the before pictures weren't circumstantial. These were is arms all the time before I got him to try it out.

dadpics.webp

I highly recommend LGD-4033 as a topical for healing. I don't carry it, yet but MJR does. I can't really show this in public because of the recent patent and rules that come with research products, but this was my pop after 3 weeks of lgd-4033 topical gel. He has really thin skin and the before pictures weren't circumstantial. These were is arms all the time before I got him to try it out.

View attachment 44288
artichokuLigendrol? hmm. i have an old batch i made last year or so lol, before i decided to commit back to cycling on the real stuff.. im not sure if it will do much in teh PG i ahve it in though. now is that becauses of the LGD or is that of the carrier that made his skin look that good?

So the carrier in this case was a simple antibacterial sanitizer, so not really anything that could have such an impact I wouldn't think

Wonder if i used it topically in PG if it would help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.