Peptide package lost? By ups

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I order some peptides from purchase peptides and it should've been here by now, I called ups and they are looking for my package. Should I be worried or should I be okay I mean I know they are legal to buy but you can't take but I'm freaking out can someone shine some light on this for me?

they are a very gray area not fully legal but i wouldnt be worried

sure you'll be fine

Thanks once I here back from them I'll feel better I hope they just fucked up some how

they often do

Okay good to know 🙂 I doubt they would waste there time on 4 little peptides anyway

You might have worst luck of anyone I know.

trust me mine far worse

Yeah I just don't see Feds wanting to bust me for 4 little peptides I'm sure that would be a big waste of money so like I said I hope they just fucked up some how

Nobody will give you any grief over peptides. They are legal to buy, just not for human use. If you're real concerned, Just go buy a lab rat from the pet store. Your alibi will be in place!......Oh, and use big scientific words if anybody shows up at your door 🙂

Nobody will give you any grief over peptides. They are legal to buy, just not for human use. If you're real concerned, Just go buy a lab rat from the pet store. Your alibi will be in place!......Oh, and use big scientific words if anybody shows up at your door 🙂
TSizemorefor most part yes but very gray area depends on packaging, marketing etc

TSizemoreHaha

Thanks brotha! Haha

there have been others and this is old but ty

Wasn't purchase peptides the company that changed over to USA pep?

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.