Peptides for women? Suggestions for Girl

luckyluke

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So My girl know I'm on juice. I got a doc that has prescribed me Test E& C and GHRP & GHRP 6 and sermolin....love the guy...lol!

Anyways, my girl has been a gym rat and never really asked about doing any AAS but is wanting now to try some peptides. Anyone have any experience on which ones and how much a woman could benefit the most from? She doesn't want to try Anavar right nowbut she does want to try peptides. She is a pretty fit girl but wants to lean up some more and see if strength could get better.... I don't want to give her prohormones and right now she is anti AAS. :-\

Suggestions? Thanks guys!

I have never looked into peps for women, the only thing my wife takes is MT2 and it has her tan and horny and she is getting leaner from it because it is curbing her appetite.

Thanks
TMM

So she will try experimental unapproved drugs but not stuff we've used on children and women for 40 years... tell her get on the anavar and leave Peptides for when docs wont help you heal from an injury

I agree 100% B.... I'm thinking this will be just the start and within a year she will be trying anavar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.