GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey bros, I have a question about peptides !!!

First off I have to say that this time around is my 2nd time using peptides. Basically GHRP 6 and CJC no Dac !!! I have to say that it makes me feel better, makes my hunger go thru the roof, and gives me all around well being.
But I've heard that IGF can help the body produce more or better muscle. Now I have no clue of IGF , and would like ya to shed some light as on how it works, what works good to combine with it, how, when and how much to take and if it's any good, worth it, etc ...

Thanks brothers !!!

Ilt's hard to find a quality igf, especially if it's coming from a research chem site. Not saying it's not out there just rare to come by good quality. I've heard great things about Igtropin, but I have never used it. People pin 50 - 120 mcgs pre workout. And get great pumps. Results should be better than hgh and It doesn't take as long as hgh. Now I have not used it but I've been looking into it, but I just want to make sure it's legit. It's great that you can run it anytime on cycle or pct or just by itself. A draw back is IGF1 will attach its self to the lining of the intestine and cause atrophy of the gut. Every thing IGF1 touches will grow and there's a lot of receptors on the lining of the large intestine and inner wall of the abdominal as well. And that can give the hgh gut look. What I've read and been told that you can keep that from being an issue by only cycling igf for 4-6 weeks at a time with same amount of time off. I'm sure someone else can chime in and give more detailed info, as I'm just learning about it too but very interested.

Torres u noob...igf-lr3 is the only version of igf worth using. It does work but it's not a massive gain type chem. 40mcg twice a day for 5 weeks is good cycle and combining it with hgh is gonna yield great results. I would use it at beginning of cycle so any growth u get from it can be matured with the remainder of aas cycle. U will need two bottles of the igf to run the dose I mentioned. I used it once and feel it was responsible for me breaking past my 163lb plataue . Maybe some others which more info can help. ,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.