Peptides?

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Thinking about running GHRP-6 and IGF-1 LR 3 with my GH. Anyone ever ran the two?

Looking for a good peptide Company. Was thinking about RUI?

Ran them but not together.
I like IGFLR3

Try on of these they all have descent reviews.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hard core
Blue sky
Maxim

Are all great reviews

I rep for maxim and have researched almost all his Pep's with bloodwork on his ipam and some of his AIs all with proper results. The only real complaint I've heard of with maxim is his igf not dissolving properly. I've haven't messed with igf. But all the ghrp and cjc was stellar

Look at those three specifically and choose one. I think you'll be happy with one of those three.

I have recently used purchase peptides, cjc 129 and gHrp6 no complaint and you can get really good sales. They just had 40% off.

I've always used Maxim Peps myself and they have, from what I used, good shit !!!

They have sales bro...let me know before you order I will look to see if blue sky is having a sale. Maxim has one that ends today......30% off and if your order# ends in a 8 or a 3 you get store credit either 80$ or 30$

Either way let me know which one you go with and I'll look for the sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.