per sityslickers advice...i'm keeping cephalexin around

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
sityslicker advised in a thread that all us juice heads should be ready in case of an infection and should always have some keflex (cephalexin ) on hand...

dude seems damn smart to me so i'm getting some from Kai to keep around.. we all should consider it

i want to myself...

krustus said:
sityslicker advised in a thread that all us juice heads should be ready in case of an infection and should always have some keflex (cephalexin ) on hand...

dude seems damn smart to me so i'm getting some from Kai to keep around.. we all should consider it
krustus
Yep I've have a vast supply of A's along with numerous amounts of medical gear and equipment let me show you what I'm talking about.

1am on a Saturday a friend brought over his hurt dog. This is obviously a before picture.

content://media/external/file/37429

The dog one week later. I used the Duke Figure 8 suture technique in order to close the gap. Bet you would have never guessed ole Hog has skills.

content://media/external/file/37430

I'm on my phone I don't know why those pictures didn't come up but I don't have time to figure it out my bad I'll try another time

Yeah its a great idea to keep keflex and amoxicillin on hand. Cheap if you get em from that fishmox website
www.fishmoxfishflex.com

Also Kai is great too.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

suraonyx23 said:
Yeah its a great idea to keep keflex and amoxicillin on hand. Cheap if you get em from that fishmox website
www.fishmoxfishflex.com

Also Kai is great too.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
suraonyx23nice

I have like 30 left from March when I had a piece of metal in my eye...there 500mg...there good until 3/17 I should be good for now right?...thanks for the info bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.