Pet thread

visited kitty last night, get it in a week

I just had a beautiful pit mix with Brendan coloring show up on our door step. Been here two days now and we been feeding it and I de-wormed it too since I had horse de-wormer laying around. Think we are gonna keep it........

Got the kitty todayIMG_20240811_145458.jpg

GRIMWhat are you gonna name it?? It's super cute!! Trim the back side of the cats legs and butt. It will make it so it never gets poop on its hair or stuck in it. I had a cat that would get poop stuck in it's fur and it was a fluffy cat like that.

Last edited:
What are you gonna name it?? It's super cute!! Trim the back side of the category legs and butt. It will make it so it never gets poop on its hair or stuck in it. I had a cat that would get poop stuck in it's fur and it was a fluffy cat like that.
GetBig8586Gimpy😛

She's getting big!

IMG_20240911_121646_469.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.