GetBig8586

Jacked
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Was just making this thread to pass the time and see what all pets people have!! I'll start.

I have a stray Tom cat that showed up at our house and we adopted him. He was skin and bone and was almost dead, but now he is 13lbs and the best cat we have ever owned. Super loving and super loyal. And the best mouser around by far.

I know I know.....people say cats aren't smart but he is super intelligent and I have taught him several tricks and he teaches easily and he is just such a good cat.

I have a pittie, shes getting up there in age tho, she is about to be 11 .. best dog I ever had, i had another pitty too, that one was great, i thought him how to say "mama" lol, unfortunately i lost that dog in my divorce in 2010ish, my current pittie was my wife's first experience with owning a dog, she was affraid at first, hell her parents were too lol, ive been training dogs myself since i was 10, so ive never had an agro dog that ive raised since puppy, ever.. Our pittie changed a lot of people's minds of the breed. She is really good with the kids, while also being protective, at least in the way of barking at the mailman lol ( she learned that from my chihuahua's , who passed away from old age a few years back, at around 15 years old)
the major drawback with pitties tho.. their ass stinks.. talk about death gass. and her anal gland leaks more than i like, even after expressing it.. still better than cat piss smell tho haha

My two little crazies.......

1376.webp

View previous replies…
lol i used to do that shit with my chihuahua lol, lol got him shirts and shit. i swear im not gay but its about the gayest shit ive ever done lol besides playing with Grim's brown flower
kragonOh......she has all kinds a clothes for my two little guys.....sweaters, hats, tuxedos, polo shirts.....even freaking boots when its snows but they hate the boots.....they won't wear 'em.

1 cat who thinks shes a dog, hardly ever makes a noise, not a cuddler besides bed time and LOVES playing fetch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.