phenylprop ester... why are there not more steroids that use it

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i've been running NPP and pinning every 3rd day... seems like a good balance of fast acting and not pinning daily. why are there not more phenylprops ... you know tren phenylprop, boldenone phenylprop..etc.... are some to hard to make or get.... some too painful?

I have brewed it at TPP 125mg/ml but have yet to try myself. I am told that over 125 mg it can get a little painful. Great ester because you could pin it every 4th day and it does not seem to hold much water which is great for the guys who like to stay lean. I think if there is a demand, and it think there is you may see other compounds hit the market.

I agree BoldPP would be great. I think it depends on the raws available. I think pain is an issue. You never see npp over 100mg. Why not 300? Im guessing painful.

I end up getting super lean from NPP. Can really notice it in my face/cheeks. It is a pretty nice one. Had it in a blend at 150npp/50test-p and has some killer pip from wut I remember. El chango tried it out too and remember him mentioning it's pip at that dose as well.

I like NPP a lot, but the 150 blend I used hurt pretty good for three days . I will stick with 100 mg

I have never seen Tren or Bold but brewed my own NPP 200 and mixed with TNE 100 makes for a sweet combo thats very little PIP

goodfella said:
I end up getting super lean from NPP. Can really notice it in my face/cheeks.
goodfella
I noticed this to, I got super lean. I was planning on using NPP in my bulker but I think I may change it out and save it for spring.

flyingfox said:
I noticed this to, I got super lean. I was planning on using NPP in my bulker but I think I may change it out and save it for spring.
flyingfox
Thats my plan most likely for spring as well.

Joker said:
Pics or it never happened biatch !!!
Joker
Sure, I'll send a picture to your email.

Btw.... Ask JDB3 about it, he is sampling a vial for me for feedback purposes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back