Pic of my championship collection

D

DGAF

I was going through my toughman stuff today and decided to take a pic of it. I am thinking of dedicating a small space in my house to display my toughman fighting accomplishments. I have 4 toughman champion jackets (2 of them are from fighting for big 10 schools alumi against their rivals, 1 is from my super heavyweight championship that I won, 1 is from the world championships that I fought in). I have my super heavyweight championship trophy and belt, I have my world championship fighter backstage pass, and I have a medal that I won for an amateur fight that was put on by the owner of toughman.

I also took a pic of my custom made hat and shoes. I wore them to all my toughman fights. I even had permission by the band in which I took my name from to use their song " knuckle up " as my entrance music in the world championships, but the tv network fox sports net wouldn't allow any songs other than regular theme music for the fighters because of copyright infringement and royalties. But it was cool of the band to give me permission to use it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Here is the song I was going to use for my ring entrance music. I was given permission by the band to use it. The last verse is the best!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd4gmg9obcU

holy shit man i just saw one of your fights. Your were throwing haymakers. hahah

ElChango said:
holy shit man i just saw one of your fights. Your were throwing haymakers. hahah
ElChango
Yea toughman is just that TOUGH, you don't have time for calculated punches. It is just go out there and throw as many punches to the head as you can!lol I have taken many many blows to the head but I have never been knocked out, I have however, knocked people out rather quickly. I did fight out of a boxing gym owned by Emanuel Steward for almost 2 years, in which time I learned the other side of fighting other than toughman, the more precise calculated timed punches. I got my professional boxing license while I was training out of there. I earned a reputation for being tough and having a heck of a right hand, I broke a guys jaw and another guys nose in sparring(he was a pro fighter and the trainer at a rival gym) and I broke another guys nose with a left jab(because I was told not to throw my right hand on the new guy)! I have fought some of the best toughman competitors, everywhere from light heavyweight champions(when I fought light heavy) and heavyweight champions. I fought some big guys when I boxed out of IBA, one guy was a pro with 5 pro fights all of which he won, this guy was 7`1" tall over 260lbs easily. Also I fought seasoned vets too, one guy had hundreds of amateur fights and was a pro fighter, he had 22 years experience boxing, I broke his nose sparring lol. All in all I had a good time fighting and I would like to do it again before I am too old!

Impressive bro! Very nice accomplishnents, I'm a huge fan of fight sports..and have been for last 19 years or so...having participated in martial arts tournaments myself I have a lot of respect so guy that train hard and test their skills..you've done well I see! Much respect man takes a lot to get out there and bang and do good, definitely not something everyone can do.

Thanks guys. It does feel good to look at all my winning things and think that I did that, not everyone can say they did what I have. I think its cool and Im proud of it. I wish I could do it again but my body started to break down and I don't want to mess myself up anymore or worse! But I had fun while I was fighting and that's what counts...plus I was called champ and had people asking me for my autograph at fights and promotions that I went on for toughman!!! That was pretty cool. There may still be people out there that have my autograph stored away somewhere!

DGAF said:
Thanks guys. It does feel good to look at all my winning things and think that I did that, not everyone can say they did what I have. I think its cool and Im proud of it. I wish I could do it again but my body started to break down and I don't want to mess myself up anymore or worse! But I had fun while I was fighting and that's what counts...plus I was called champ and had people asking me for my autograph at fights and promotions that I went on for toughman!!! That was pretty cool. There may still be people out there that have my autograph stored away somewhere!
DGAFNow there's a thought worth storing! Not many can say that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.