GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I ordered and have been taking this Supplement for about 3 days now. I stumbled across it while reading on Supplements that could help boost the immune system, which from reading on the benefits of it, It saids that it Will help.
But it can also help with Brain Function, Inflammation, Blood Sugar, Boosts Antioxidants, and also helps Blood Flow to the Weener, that's Always A Good Thing.
Either way, I haven't Felt any different, but I know it's too soon to notice a difference.
Has anyone had any experience with this Supplement, and If so How is or was it?

Haven't read up on it but there are plenty of tree bark extracts that have proven effective. Ibogaine and I think quinine come to mind. Google the literature and see if any studies return from PubMed or something - that's where I usually start.

If they sell it on that site where they have Liv52, Abana, etc. (the actual manufacturer, not a reseller) they typically link to studies where you can get more detail. I can't recall the name at the moment.

I haven't used it but read about it, suppose to be some good shit.

I just have to find me some good shrooms....LMAO!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.