Pins.... what a hassle

A

APACHE SOLDIER

So today I went to get some pins from the pharmacy. new town , not from here... small place... only wanted to spend a little cash I have to hold me over until i order from PP... so none of these pharmacys will sell me pins without a Script! WTF, I finally printed off a b12 label and glued it to a bottle of tren mast blend so the pharmacy tech would give me pins.... ive never had this issue in any town ive ever been in... they always hand them over no questions asked no script required... getting started has been a bunch of hoops to jump through lately.

Pins are a pain to get at some places. Most bigger chains wont sell them without a script. I go to a little independant place and get mine. They order them next day for me if they dont have them and they dont ask for anything. I go in and buy 400-500 at a time with no questions at all.

Apache that is very clever!!! lmao cant believe it worked! Buying Pins in IL is like trying to buy gear from a pharmacy......not gonna happen lol

used to buy boxes of 100 at Walgreens in Houston, 22 and 23 gauge, but here in Maryland they want scripts for everything...

I'm near Houston having this problem... never an issue before in Texas.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

APACHE SOLDIER said:
So today I went to get some pins from the pharmacy. new town , not from here... small place... only wanted to spend a little cash I have to hold me over until i order from PP... so none of these pharmacys will sell me pins without a Script! WTF, I finally printed off a b12 label and glued it to a bottle of tren mast blend so the pharmacy tech would give me pins.... ive never had this issue in any town ive ever been in... they always hand them over no questions asked no script required... getting started has been a bunch of hoops to jump through lately.
APACHE SOLDIERHad this happen to me once, So, as a last resort went to Tractor supply cause they carry pins for vet purposes. Just my luck, they only had 10cc 18G in stock.....So, I waited!! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.