Pins

Ryno3516

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What is everyone’s go to for pins? For what I have seen on here so far there is not much talk about pins if someone would like to share there information or thoughts on what’s the best ones you have used. It could maybe help a brother out!!
Brands, barrel size, and pin gauge.

I don’t remember the brand I use but 26g 3ml barrel by1’’ pin works good for me!!

I pin with 23 or 25 usually 1"

draw with 18 or 20

Draw pin just cheapest

Shooter/barrel all depends whats on sale

Im not stuck into a brand, Nipro however usually what I get for inject/barrel

I pin with 25g 1" BD brand if I can't get terumo

draw with 20g brand not as critical

I always use 31 gauge slin pins if the carrier oil is MCT or a thin carrier. Takes a bit longer to draw up but is fine for me. I never need to do more than a CC worth of each type of gear I'm using on pin days. I dont use a ton and get good results. But if I am doing bigger Injections like 2 cc or more at a time I use a 29 gauge.

Usually go with 21 or 23 g and no shorter than 1.5"ers.....unless I shoot calves...then 1".

New guy here chiming in.. I use 1/2" 29g or 30g for delts, 1" 25g for glutes and 5/8" 25g for quads. Brand doesn't really matter to me, although I did pick up some Excel 1" needles that just don't seem as sharp.

BD Brand has always been what I e used and they have always done me well !!
I draw with a 20 gauge and then either change tips for 23 or 25 gauge, either 1” or 5/8” does great for me with no issues !!!

When I was in my 20’s I used a 21g on my calf. It was all I could get. Yes it hurt.

terumo can’t be beat.. just wish they were easier to come by.

Yup. Sadly I haven’t seen those for years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.