PiP???

The Tone

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay I'm sure most of us have experienced pip or know someone who has. Was wondering if anyone has any type of answer to how this pain can be reduced or shortened. I have experienced in the past where I've injected my shoulder and the swelling slowly goes down into my tricep or into the side of my bicep and will last up to a week. I have found something that almost Works immediately. Takes the swelling away and definitely takes the pain away. Just wondering if anyone else would like to find out what it is? Don't know if it's that much of an issue to post?

Okay I'm sure most of us have experienced pip or know someone who has. Was wondering if anyone has any type of answer to how this pain can be reduced or shortened. I have experienced in the past where I've injected my shoulder and the swelling slowly goes down into my tricep or into the side of my bicep and will last up to a week. I have found something that almost Works immediately. Takes the swelling away and definitely takes the pain away. Just wondering if anyone else would like to find out what it is? Don't know if it's that much of an issue to post?
The ToneIll bite, what is your cure?

Ive had issues from time to time. Mainly due to injection placement or lack of steady hands...

It's called Butt Paste. And no it's not a joke really works. Yes I know it's for your ass LOL. But takes the pain away inflammation down within a day or two.

I'm pretty sure you could almost find it anywhere. I found it at Walmart and have seen it at Walgreens. Pretty inexpensive. How did I come across this? After a few nights of being unable to lay on one side due to my shoulder pain I said what the fuc I'll give it a try and to my surprise it work. I swear by it.20191111_203454.webp

Ill deal with the pain 😛

Fuck that us all guys need our sleep! If it interrupts my sleep fucked at got to do something about it. No games without sleep especially for old guys.

my sleep shit anyways, 45 minutes tops at a time

torres is used to butt type products 😛

BTW I was KIDDING if it works Id def buy some to have on hand

Can I ask what made u put buttpaste on ur pip site?

Lol , that’s a good question Eman !!
Why would you put that there ???

@ Eman and Torres? Explanation above the picture take time out to read. Duh!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.