Pip

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Man I got the worst pip on the side of my glute I've ever had. I've been pinning out of the same jug and been using this labs gear for years I know it's not the gear. I never seen nothing like it and it's not going away. I've never had this is there something else could cause this ?

I've had a little pip here and there over the years bit this shit idk what to think

For me I had the same issue a week ago and it was due to a broken blood vessel, like a hard knot where there was a blood bruise under the skin but no visible bruise on skin. Can't remember the medical terms but basically when I pinned I ended up bleeding inside my ass cheek and it knotted up and bruised. Took 5 days for it to fully feel better.

You will be alright. If you don't have a fever or if it's not leaking pus or super bright red then your okay.

Agreed ^^^^^^^ Just Recently happened to my w/o partner Quad was hurting for over a week. He could barely walk. He's all gtg now.

DareDevil is right...watch for it too turn bright red and it will put off a lot of heat. Don't fool with it. But it may you may have nicked a nerve.

all of the comments are good...could be veins or nerves etc... but it could also be the gear... i've had gear from some of the best UGL's that some batches were totally painless and every now and then a batch would be painful... after all it is UGL gear not made in a pharma facility.

some ugl's have been very honest when they had a product with complaints ( one had primo causing flu like symtoms) and replaced the product with a good batch.

just something to consider if every shot hurts....

Thanks guys I was a little spooked about this one. No redness or bruising just a big ass knot. It seems to be going down a bit. I always pin in my Glute area. I used to pin my quads some bUT it's been a long time. Maybe I should switch it up ?

Happens from time to time to me usually vessel or nerve

I've pined got pip, pined again form same vial and nothing. Sometimes we mess up when giving ourself our meds. 1/4mm that way or this way and you hit something.

Plus lets remember we just crammed 1"-1.5" piece of steel into our body. Good chance we might feel some discomfort.

Jinko said:
I've pined got pip, pined again form same vial and nothing. Sometimes we mess up when giving ourself our meds. 1/4mm that way or this way and you hit something.

Plus lets remember we just crammed 1"-1.5" piece of steel into our body. Good chance we might feel some discomfort.
Jinko
Right lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.