Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I think it is time for all of us to come together since we all use gear here and help Eman and admin with these lab tests.
Personally I think anyone should be able to pitch in $30 to $50 to help with the testing of gear and maybe we can send gear to a second lab to make sure everything was on par with the first lab, mistakes do happen.
Even $20 would help towards testing, Eman and admin should not have to foot the whole bill.

I hope everyone is onboard with this, they can let us know where to send $$, and in what manner to send it CIM etc......I am kind of down and out with my arm as everyone knows but I am ready to pitch in and help, it's just not right for one or two brothers to be footing the whole bill.

But these tests will only indicate what the numbers in is as far as quality of the gear correct? What about other issues such as contamination. I don't know if any labs test for that also?

They will check the purity as far as 98% pure test E but I have never seen anything as far as testing for contaminants, I think that is a whole other ballgame and would cost a bit more.

I think it is time for all of us to come together since we all use gear here and help Eman and admin with these lab tests.
Personally I think anyone should be able to pitch in $30 to $50 to help with the testing of gear and maybe we can send gear to a second lab to make sure everything was on par with the first lab, mistakes do happen.
Even $20 would help towards testing, Eman and admin should not have to foot the whole bill.

I hope everyone is onboard with this, they can let us know where to send $$, and in what manner to send it CIM etc......I am kind of down and out with my arm as everyone knows but I am ready to pitch in and help, it's just not right for one or two brothers to be footing the whole bill.
ThorIf you want to pitch in pm me and I’ll get the funds where they need to go.

I’m With Thor.
Yes it probably won’t tell you if the gear has contaminants, but what if some gear tests SHIT, and let’s say by chance you were planning on ordering from such lab, wouldn’t you be happy you didn’t have to waste your money because of the Tests ???
I know I would !!
I’ll PM you Eman !!!

Eman could let everyone know when an upcoming test will be and we can pitch a little in ahead of time, that way we don't have to worry about a set schedule Grim or Eman can send out a bulk email if that works best.

I never seen this one. All the gear I seen off this board you see the results in your training in the mirror etc..I took a shot of that test prop I ordered and was sick had a fever next day. I heard of test flu so continued eod shots I was sick for several days. Idk

I know what you speak of my friend. And I've have heard of worsr problems issues like hospitalization can severe infections. Just thought it was a good issue to bring up. Nothing to do with testing gear for potency. That's a given duh.

Thor
I'm in on donating a few bucks.....let me know what to do.

eman the 1 who been footing it i have not as far as im aware all been by him for tests.

I agree though

I donated 3 vials for testing and a bag of orals so far to admin on another board who has been around for as long as I can remember and very well respected he then takes care of the rest I also donated 400 dollars to share some tests that had already been done over there here. He offered to let me share them for free but I didn’t feel right doing that so the 400 went into getting more samples tested. Also there is no way the results can be altered when jano receives the sample it is in a sample vial that you get off amazon the sample vial contains 1ml of what you want tested then you number the vial he has absolutely no idea what vendors product it is or what the oil is supposed to contain he receives oil in a sample vial and that is all he knows. Just so we are all on the same page here.

Im willing to donate eman send me a pm with info and i will donate at least 50 dollars to testing.

Depends mainly word of mouth as in members have used them, I also often personally 'test' the items myself to make sure legit/safe etc
No 'set' process, try my best however to be certain they are legit

G’s the guinea pig!

@Eman well i cant of course be 100% certain. But ill inject / take pretty much anything from any vendor here.
definitely do NOT believe in having vendors i myself would not use

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.