Please don't crucify me bitcoin question

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been resisting this for a long time been a CIM guy for decades. Now at my old age have to conform to using this.
Ok the easiest one I understand is cash app, already have a account set up used before to do some transactions. Can I use the Cash app as a all on one buy & send. I've seen some get a separate wallet is this necessary? Also let say I buy $200 in bitcoin do I adjust to current price. Or just sent want I purchased???
I can feel the eye rolls asking a bitcoin question. Have patience for your elderly

I'm sure Grim will chime in on this. He is very knowledgeable in this area.

Been resisting this for a long time been a CIM guy for decades. Now at my old age have to conform to using this.
Ok the easiest one I understand is cash app, already have a account set up used before to do some transactions. Can I use the Cash app as a all on one buy & send. I've seen some get a separate wallet is this necessary? Also let say I buy $200 in bitcoin do I adjust to current price. Or just sent want I purchased???
I can feel the eye rolls asking a bitcoin question. Have patience for your elderly
pooh6369I’m kinda new to Bitcoin myself. I buy it through cash app and I always buy a little extra in case the value drops a tad during the transaction. That being said, I always send a tad extra if possible when sending to the vendor because I don’t want him to get dooped on their products. I usually buy during sales and I’d hate to send them less than their discounted price but that’s just me.

As far as security goes, your best bet is to buy through cash app, transfer it to a wallet of your choice, then make the purchase from there. If I was sending to a new source I’d do this myself but I don’t really worry about it with anyone here.

Dosent cash app have its own wallet. Or do I download a separate wallet???

reason to transfer to different wallet is because bitcoin is a public ledger.
if you for some reason send to a known flagged bitcoin address with your personal info thats no good
or provider might even cancel your account
a single transfer doesnt give ultra privacy but in most cases should be sufficient

you can set the fee in many wallets so the second transfer while slower can be literally pennies

From some articles I have just read PayPal is giving the option to buy bit coins on there app.
And use them for transfer.

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

From some articles I have just read PayPal is giving the option to buy bit coins on there app.
And use them for transfer.

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us
jolter604It's useless for what we do.

Buying from PP is strictly for investment purposes. You don't actually own the BTC you buy, therefore you can't do anything with it as far as using it to purchase goods.

Ok I put my toe into the water, got $10 in bitcoin on my cash app. Set up my atomic wallet, guess I'm waiting for verification from cash app so I can transfer to Atomic. If all good then I know how the process works. Not gotta figure figure how to send to source. I know I need there wallet ID#? Think that's what's it's called. Then gtg, and watch current rate to make sure I send enough!!!
Even a senile old man can get this...... I HOPE????

Ok I put my toe into the water, got $10 in bitcoin on my cash app. Set up my atomic wallet, guess I'm waiting for verification from cash app so I can transfer to Atomic. If all good then I know how the process works. Not gotta figure figure how to send to source. I know I need there wallet ID#? Think that's what's it's called. Then gtg, and watch current rate to make sure I send enough!!!
Even a senile old man can get this...... I HOPE????
pooh6369just their address its a mix of letters/numbers

nice thing on atomic wallet you can exchange for certain coins and stake, basically you earn more of the coin

For some reason Cash app didn't verified me. No idea why. Tried Coinbase no problems got verified bought $10 of bitcoin sent it toy atomic wallet. It worked!!! Noe I can place a order, kind of embarrassed I resisted so long, it's pretty easy. Thanks to all who helped me!!!

For some reason Cash app didn't verified me. No idea why. Tried Coinbase no problems got verified bought $10 of bitcoin sent it toy atomic wallet. It worked!!! Noe I can place a order, kind of embarrassed I resisted so long, it's pretty easy. Thanks to all who helped me!!!
pooh6369coinbase also works with feds, normally wont be issue but keep it in mind esp taxes.
coinomi and i believe atomic wallet have internal third party systems to buy bitcoin

Yes it does, so I guess Bitcoin sites to ask for your information for verification you should get a second wallet for safety. Correct?

Yes it does, so I guess Bitcoin sites to ask for your information for verification you should get a second wallet for safety. Correct?
pooh6369that would be wise but wallets generally dont require personal info they use a third party to send coins to you, plus possibility of using prepaid card

pooh6369but bitcoin is also taxable and you are legally supposed to report any holdings etc why id run clear from any asking for personal info in the US especially

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.