Pm encryption question

sizemoredomslori7

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
So can I get in where I...lol am trying to fit in... 220...bump... that's MEANING you bumped another 10 or 20.. I never have never won one and I have 230... Tops... but.. I was trying to get this done .. I came here after a very BADD EXP.AT BOP..I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN GIVEN THE OPERTUNITY TO FIX MY PART OF THE SITUATION... THIS PLACE SEEMS COOLER... IT'S NOT HAVING MODS BOOTING YOU FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND... AMONG OTHER THINGS..AHH.NVRMIND! IF THAT SITUATION WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPEN...THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND EG... GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN KING JESUS CHRIST MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR..
ALL HAS BEEN WELCOMING ME

Sent from my cp3705AS using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So can I get in where I...lol am trying to fit in... 220...bump... that's MEANING you bumped another 10 or 20.. I never have never won one and I have 230... Tops... but.. I was trying to get this done .. I came here after a very BADD EXP.AT BOP..I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN GIVEN THE OPERTUNITY TO FIX MY PART OF THE SITUATION... THIS PLACE SEEMS COOLER... IT'S NOT HAVING MODS BOOTING YOU FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND... AMONG OTHER THINGS..AHH.NVRMIND! IF THAT SITUATION WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPEN...THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND EG... GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN KING JESUS CHRIST MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR..
ALL HAS BEEN WELCOMING ME

Sent from my cp3705AS using Tapatalk
sizemoredomslori7bop is a security nightmare hacked numerous times, payments stolen, admin proven to read pms log in as members etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.