PO Boxes

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone have packs sent to a PO box? Wasnt sure if that is allowed as i recall at least 1 source in the past had a disclaimer in their list that they would not ship to a PO Box. Of so, do you use it regularly for ordering UG amd do you have the box filed under your actual name and address?

You can use a UPS store.

You can use a UPS store.
JinkoCan you have usps priority mail shipped to a ups store and held foe you, or you need the equivalent of a po box at a particular ups store?

View previous replies…
Can you have usps priority mail shipped to a ups store and held foe you, or you need the equivalent of a po box at a particular ups store?
puff88yeah i used to have a PMB i would send everything too, its easy and even if its a giant package that doesnt fit in the box they hold it for you, like amazon packages etc. its great, can send all your mail, ups, fedex, DHL or USPS to it, its like a home address. hell you dont even need to use the PMB number, just the name and they will know what PMB to put it in ( i had a few people send me stuff in the past without the PMB number and i got it, though i think its wise to include the PMB # in the address provided to whomeever)

Can you have usps priority mail shipped to a ups store and held foe you, or you need the equivalent of a po box at a particular ups store?
puff88You can have sent to a UPS box. They give you an address that looks like an apartment.

For example, if the store is on 123 Main Street. Your address would be your name
123 Main Street
#12 (or whatever box number is assigned to you)
city, state
Zip code

yeah i used to have a PMB i would send everything too, its easy and even if its a giant package that doesnt fit in the box they hold it for you, like amazon packages etc. its great, can send all your mail, ups, fedex, DHL or USPS to it, its like a home address. hell you dont even need to use the PMB number, just the name and they will know what PMB to put it in ( i had a few people send me stuff in the past without the PMB number and i got it, though i think its wise to include the PMB # in the address provided to whomeever)
kragonPMB = Private mail box? As in the address at the ups store?

PMB = Private mail box? As in the address at the ups store?
puff88Yeah or Post Mail box. so if you get one from the UPS Store, your address will start with name, then PMB then street address. fictional address example below.

Jo Fatone
PMB # 123
456 left street west , Sacramento, CA 94203

I have a P.O. Box have sent packs to it for about 10 years I use my real name everything don’t want to raise any red flags never had a issue. Nothing to worry about there’s my .02 cents.

Just be careful receiving internationally.
If you plan on doing that regularly, open it under a fake name.

What ia cheaper, the po box or the address at UPS?

And what happens if a pack ends up coming thag is too large for the mailbox you have? Alot of those boxes are pretty small, cant always assume your pack is going to be in the same size box everytime.

And what happens if a pack ends up coming thag is too large for the mailbox you have? Alot of those boxes are pretty small, cant always assume your pack is going to be in the same size box everytime.
puff88They put it in back. Leave note in your box saying your pack is too big for box. Bring them the note and they hand you your pack.

Go with the UPS box.
They’ll hold the pack for you in the back if it’s too big to fit in the box.

Any data out there showing that packages sent to a us po box are more/less likely to be opened/screened than those sent to a private residence?

Any data out there showing that packages sent to a us po box are more/less likely to be opened/screened than those sent to a private residence?
puff88If they want you there going to get you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.