Point me in the right direction!

P

PJ

I'm getting everything ready for my next cycle and Ill be having labs done 3 separate times. Once before, mid-cycle, and after pct to make sure everything is in check.

I know the female panel checks for test levels, E2, fsh, lh, etc. But Im looking for a panel that will also test my liver enzymes and RBC, since I will be running orals and EQ.

I was looking around but couldn't find it. If you could point me in that directions, thanks.

Oh, and if you think of anything else that should be checked let me know.

Description: Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause. Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes: Estradiol, serum; Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH); Luteinizing Hormone (LH); Testosterone, serum.
Complete Blood Count: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count;

Comprehensive Metabolic Profile: A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results

I think this is all you are looking for... Menopause Panel 59.99 private med labs

purple is your RBC in this test they do a complete CBC in red is the same thing as a liver enzyme test look at the two and you will see they are the same.. It wont say liver enzyme value but rather break down what enzymes you are looking for..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.