Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Did tons of mining and some POS in past POS is proof of stake.
Well mining takes so much energy special hardware etc POS you just gotta have coins and keep wallet open.

Anyways with bitcoin and others down so much Im back into POS to try to gain daily even with the losses.

BTCPOP - P2P Lending platform Is an exchange no ID needed. It allows you to move bitcoin into POS coins and get a cut of the POS rewards everyday. Coin may go down a little or up, however POS brings you a return in new coins to your balance.

They even have a faucet system you can get small amounts of POS coins, investments like loans and bonds I havent used howevet.

POS another good method to help keep your losses to a minimum and hopefully actually EARN!

Grim, I have messed around with bitcoin. As you said up and down. Is the exchange like day trading. Have any resources so I can get a better handle.

I never been much of an actual trader, I did run trading bots for awhile with success.
ATM Im mainly putting bitcoin in a few sites that give interest
A little cloud mining even though mining sucks ATM
Converting some BTC to precious metals
These POS coins
Faucet systems for a lil extra coin since Im online anyways

Just looking at minimizing losses currently reducing risk, and trying to slowly increase at same time.

Anything in particular?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.