Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Bulking cycle if money is no object what would you all run for the biggest bulk/strength gainz possible?

Im looking to try something different come fall

test/deca/dbol/anadrol with something to stimulate appetite like peps or mk-677

test/deca/dbol/anadrol with something to stimulate appetite like peps or mk-677
R2D2normally i hate deca and dbol cause i bloat bad BUT debating as it is a BULK

you could swap them out for EQ. they stuff makes me hungry as hell. but might be dangerous running EQ and anadrol...would probably have to donate blood

you could swap them out for EQ. they stuff makes me hungry as hell. but might be dangerous running EQ and anadrol...would probably have to donate blood
R2D2i cant donate and i dont buy that thickening crap my main artery in my brain fully collapsed I run EQ and anadrol no issue. Thickening maybe, to a deadly degree I dont buy

i never donate either lol. just take supplements to try to thin out the blood a little.

i tried to donate but i passed out when they pricked my finger

baby aspirin or rutin 😉

yea, i usually do one of those. there's something else i was taking too, but i forget what.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.