Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
Code:

Okay guys. I am an outdoors man myself and am in the middle of fishing tonight for catfish. It 61 degrees out and the water is a nice 76 degrees. Can't complain at all. Got some food and booze with a good friend at the lake right now. Started this thread for people to post up their fishing pictures!!! So post away fellas!! I'll start with a pic of the first first catfish I caught tonight!!! It wasn't huge but it not with in 20 minutes. Now that's a good start. Already have 4 on the stringer!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

havent fished in FOREVER

When I'm not lifting, I fish bro! I'm a fishing freak. Oh and not to mention fish are my job!

I love fishing i grew doing it but live in the midwest and cat fish was my thing until recently now i bass fish. The last few years i've gone salmon fishing on lake michigan and its pretty cool and really hard to reel in a decent king they fight like a mofo. My last one i got was 16#s and it was a fighter, the steelheads are pretty fun to bring in also they put on a cool show jumping out of the water as you reel em in,

Oh man ypu wait til I get home tonight, nothing better than fishing in Alaska

I have a ton of bad ass fishing pics but eg won't let me upload them for some reason.....boo
83lb Cubera snapper!
30 lb red fish
25th red snapper
King mackerel
Trigger fish
All.sort a of species I caught a day impressive fish at that

Blueedge said:
I have a ton of bad ass fishing pics but eg won't let me upload them for some reason.....boo
83lb Cubera snapper!
30 lb red fish
25th red snapper
King mackerel
Trigger fish
All.sort a of species I caught a day impressive fish at that
Blueedgesize/format....

One of my catches and wife with snapper

Blueedge said:
One of my catches and wife with snapper
BlueedgeDamn Blue! Glad I'm not the only fishing freak around! very very nice catches. I don't have any of those species around here, but I could seriously dig catching them! Good job bro, both you and your wife.

stonetag said:
Damn Blue! Glad I'm not the only fishing freak around! very very nice catches. I don't have any of those species around here, but I could seriously dig catching them! Good job bro, both you and your wife.
stonetagI've got a bunch more but forum won't load them due to format..)-; I'm a fishes worst nightmare!

Wife caught this red by herself off the jetties which ain't easy to keep from breaking line on rocks.

One of our tuna trips...thats me fat...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.