post your home gym pics

ram97

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This was on bop and i thought it was a cool thread so i thought it would be cool to start here. I will start with couple of pics of my home gym in my basement. Dumbells 5 thru 75 and 600#s of plates. 3/4 inch thick rubber mats on the floors.

Ram97

[attachment deleted by admin]

dang pretty sweet set up, so if i live at my job 2/3 of the year i guess that would be considered my at home gym so can i post pics of that? haha

Very nice Ram.

Husker, that's what I'm saying. My home gym happens to require a monthly fee LOL

Nice set up Ram!.. lots of space to work with. .
My home gym sucks so gym membership is a must.

Here's a pic of my home gym.. jk lol

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Thanks guys. Yea i have alot of room i took one whole end of the basement just for me its about 30ft by 30ft section. I have been getting stuff for a few years i always buy used and get great deals.

Ram

I don't call mine "My Home Gym". I call it "The Man Gym"....cause there ain't no air, insulation falling off the walls, used to be a rat or two (BIG F'ing Rat), and little jumping crickets everywhere. You got to be a real man to work out in this dungeon!! Lol

I see a fan PUSSY! 😛

ram97 said:
Nice tsize you have alot of equiptment in there. Makes me want to buy more!

Ram
ram97I'm looking at a set of Rogue Bumpers and Bar.......3/4" rubber mats are still hard on steel plates to throw

Cool thread! Im still under construction, not much time to work on it lately. I'll dig up this thread when it's done. Im old so I will have heat/ac, bose sound system, and a flat screen tv for the wife when she's on the treadmill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.