Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/01/04/postal-worker-pleads-guilty-importing-anabolic-steroids/4QbSaua5JzhXEhZz04L2IM/story.html

15 years and $500,000.00 The government is corrupt. They're going to ruin a guys life over hormones. Fucking morons..... Seriously......

I'm going to guess this wasn't for personal use. It's a tough occupation. Piss off one customer enough and you can bet your ass it's just a matter of time before you're sitting behind bars wondering what your wife is doing and how your kids are growing up without you. That would SUCK!

I was hoping a new administration would get rid of the FDA's ability to arrest people for preventative health care steps rather than treating symptoms, but I don't see that happening.

looks like he was dealing... but hormones equals 15years... hell attempted murder don't get 15 years..

Crazy but I'm sure he was trying to deal and resell.

Damn... Didn't he had the inside on that.... Empty buildings, apartments.... If someone could do this shit and walk away... It was him... Send it to so so's house and then take the package... It doesn't make sense..

mig139 date=1483644209 said:
Damn... Didn't he had the inside on that.... Empty buildings, apartments.... If someone could do this shit and walk away... It was him... Send it to so so's house and then take the package... It doesn't make sense..
mig139 date=1483644209That is what I would have thought.
It doesn't say what he got caught with or was doing.Hope it wasn't 15 yrs just for getting a few packs.

Yeah what i thought if anyone would know how2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.