Power Rack

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
About to buy a power rack for the home gym, I just missed one on craigslist so I may have to get a new one. I'm leaning towards the Yukon power rack or the powertec rack. They are about the same price. Any input is appreciated! BTW I'm 6'3" so I'm looking for something big and tall like me.

i have a yukon that is about 15 years old ( i bought it new) and i have use the powertec... i like the powertec better.. it has a better pullup station on top for sure. but i haven't seen the new or latest yukon...

Just get a Thigh Master and BowFlex, fuck that power rack bologna !!! 😉

I have a yukon power rack with all the attachments for at least 15 yrs.Great piece of equipment,really holds up will for all the pounding i take out on it.

You could make an awesome rack to your taste for less money if you have access to a welder a drill press and a chop saw.

CB1 said:
You could make an awesome rack to your taste for less money if you have access to a welder a drill press and a chop saw.
CB1
This would be a cheaper route as well if you own the tools and can make it yourself

CB1 said:
CB1
I agree, I have everything I need to fabricate steel.........it's time I lack lol.

Sleazy E said:
This would be a cheaper route as well if you own the tools and can make it yourself
Sleazy E
Yeah, if you can get your hands on some square steel bars and cutting/welding tools you can surely make your own custom rack the way you want it 🙂

flyingfox said:
I agree, I have everything I need to fabricate steel.........it's time I lack lol.

lol then you need more motivation, as maybe you getting old 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.