Mimmik

Pumped
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I need some advice. I’m entering a powerlifting meet in June, one I’ve been passing up for years due to injuries. I just starting training again and brought my pause bench up to #445 no shirt. My deadlift is at #635 at the moment. I’m thinking I can get that up in 6 months as I don’t so it much anymore, but here’s the problem with bench.

Due to recent injuries at this particular competition, they now require bench shirts. I don’t have one, I’ve never worn one, and I have no idea what the hell I’m doing. What bench shirt should I consider to avoid a severe learning curve? Thanks for any suggestions!

requiring a shirt? Thats fd up!

Yea man I went to sign up and thought it was a typo. I even called and they confirmed it. First they removed squats a few years back, now this? Bs

What f'n fed is this? Find a USPA meet in your area and perform all 3 lifts and you can compete raw w/ or w/o wraps or equipped. This sounds like some this SPF would pull.

What bullshit requiring a shirt. Should be your decision.

It should be your decision, exactly. Their decision to make everyone wear a shirt due to injuries is laughable. Bench in a shirt and not know what you're doing and guess what... you'll wind up with a worse injury when the bar is dropped on your face.

It's harder to lift in gear than to lift raw so their decision makes ZERIO sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.